Making Eggs in Little Alchemy
If you are a game lover and entertain by playing different games then you are in right place. We discuss different games with our readers and share different techniques and shortcuts of different games. If you love playing Little Alchemy and want to know the different shortcuts used in the games then this article is for you. In this article, we will discuss how to make eggs in little alchemy and we will also share details about what else we can make by combining eggs with other items in the game. Doing this is some sort of fun while playing the game and we can also get our desired item in the game.
Apart from birds, many other species lay eggs and hatch them and make chicks so that their species can stay in existence. These species include fishes, reptiles, hens, and other amphibians. In these species, their females lay eggs, and the males are used to fertilize these eggs so that these eggs can be used for reproduction.
In today’s life, many eggs are unfertilized and we usually use these eggs in our kitchen as a meal for breakfast or lunch. Most of these unfertilized eggs are laid by chickens on different farms. There are also other sources of these eggs like goose, duck, eggs of ostrich, etc.
Process of making an Egg in Little Alchemy
There are many ways that we can follow to make eggs in Little Alchemy but in the article, we will discuss the best 3 ways that we can use to easily make eggs in Little Alchemy 2. All you have to do is come up with the right combination and you will get an egg in the game.
First: Lizard and Lizard
As we also know that the reptile species lay eggs, so all we have to do is to make a combination of a male and a female lizard so that the female lizard fertilizes eggs so in a result the female lizard lays eggs. These fertile eggs result in baby lizards after the hatching process.
Second: Bird and Bird
This one is also the same as the first way. You will have to combine a male bird and a female bird of the same species and you are done. The male bird mates with the female bird and the female bird then lay eggs that can be used to produce baby birds.
Third: Turtle and Turtle
The turtles are also from the reptile family. Turtles lay eggs in coastal areas where the sand is wet at the seashore. These seashores are safe from sea predators so their eggs are safe at these places. So a combination of male and female turtle results in fertile eggs that ultimately results in baby turtles.
Other items we can make using Egg in Little Alchemy
Now, you know how we can make an egg in Little Alchemy 2 then know we will discuss what other things we can make by combining an egg with other items in the game. Here we will make a possible combination of an egg with some other items and check the new output item. So let’s get started.
- Adding Egg with Livestock results in chicken
- A combination of Egg and Pond will result in hard roe
- A combination of Egg and Air will result in bird
- A combination of Egg and Swamp will result in lizard
- A combination of Egg and Sea will result in hard roe
- A combination of Egg and Hay will result in nest
- A combination of Egg and Sky will result in bird
- A combination of Egg and Fire will result in an omelet
- A combination of Egg and Flour will result in pasta
- A combination of Egg and Clock will result in an egg timer
- A combination of Egg and Oil will result in mayonnaise
- A combination of Egg and Water will result in hard roe
- A combination of Egg and Chocolate will result in Cadbury eggs
- A combination of Egg and Ocean will result in hard roe
- A combination of Egg and Watch will result in egg timer
- A combination of Egg and Duck will result in duckling
- A combination of Egg and Sand will result in turtle